480.844.2224 (Mesa) 928.237.2224 (Prescott) info@tcpm.net

Community Member

Accounting Request

If you have a question about your statement or are requesting a waiver.

Maintenance Request

Fill out a short form to request maintenance.

Report a CC&R Violation

Fill out a form to file a formal complaint when someone is violating the CC&Rs.

Email Us

Have a question and don’t know where to start? Fill out the form below to get help.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I change my mailing address?

All change of address requests must be submitted in writing. You may fax your new address information to (480) 844-2061 or email it to info@tcpm.net. Please make sure to include your full name, community and your lot/unit number or address.

Or click here to fill out our online form.

I’m interested in getting involved on my community’s Board of Directors. Who do I contact?

You may contact our office at (480) 844-2224 or email us at info@tcpm.net to be directed to your Community Manager. They will be able to provide you all of that information and advise you when the next election will take place..

My mortgage company is requesting that I provided them with proof that I have insurance through the Association; how do I obtain this proof?

Not all homeowner associations provide coverage on the structure of the home. If yours does, you need to contact your Associations insurance company and request a Certificate of Insurance, then provide that to your mortgage company.

What do I do about my neighbor’s dog that continually barks?

We suggest that you try to approach your neighbor and speak with them regarding the disturbance so that it can be worked out amicably without the assistance of a third party. Your community may or may not get involved with this situation and if they do, a letter can be sent to the homeowner. Alternatively, we recommend that you contact the non-emergency police number. Most cities and towns have ordinances regarding continuous dog barking, and the non-emergency police number will be able to offer assistance.

I received a notice of violation; why aren’t you notifying my neighbor as well?

Community reminders are mailed to all homeowners that are out of compliance with the community’s governing documents. Unfortunately, not all homeowners respond to the notices/letters in the same fashion. When homeowners do not respond, either by bringing their home into compliance or communicating with Board of Directors, the board has specific legislation they must follow to deal with this. It is a timely process that must be taken in certain steps to protect the homeowner and the Board of Directors. It can be a frustrating process for the Board of Directors and all the neighbors, but ALL homeowners are treated the same.

What are your office hours?

Our office is open from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday through Friday with lunch from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. However, our receptionist is available during that time to take phone calls. We are also closed for bank observed holidays: New Years, Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Christmas Holiday

What do I do if I have an emergency and your office is closed??

We have a 24 hour emergency department that deals with afterhours calls. Please contact our main phone number (480) 844-2224 and follow the prompts to be directed to our emergency on-call department.

Can I pay my monthly assessments by bringing cash directly to your office?

No; we only accept checks and money orders.

What is the management company going to do about the wildlife issues in my community? I.e., javelina, snakes, etc.

Contact the AZ Game & Fish Department at (602) 942-3000 for further options. The Association is not able to contact them on your behalf, as the staff require the individual who saw the wildlife to telephone directly. They will ask information on size, coloration, the animals behavior, etc. They will not take the information second hand.

My neighbor has left the property and the pool is green.

 Please contact Maricopa County Vector Control (Maricopa.gov) to complete the complaint form, or call (602) 506-6616 to report this, as well as inform your Community Manager once you have done so.

My pool is green.

You may want to consider adding mosquito-eating fish called gambusias. The fish are available free of charge from the Vector Control office. Just call at (602) 506-0700 to schedule a pickup time.

I am a homeowner who is interested in knowing more about my community. Can I attend one of the HOA Board meetings?

All open board meetings may be attended by its members.

Still have questions?